Stihl RMI632PC iMow Robotic Mower
Tickets remaining: 5
Competition closes in
The RMI 632 iMow robotic lawn mower can handle large areas of up to 4,000m² with great ease. There’s no need to worry about disposing of grass clippings – the clever mulching blade shreds all clippings finely, then drops them back on to the lawn to act as an incredible fertiliser, aiding thicker and healthier growth. The powerful battery ensures a perfect cut in just a few hours. When the battery begins to run low, it will take itself back to the docking station to charge. Depending on how much of the grass is left to cut, the robotic lawn mower reduces energy consumption by intelligently deciding whether a quick or slower charge is needed.
Bright LCD display – The control panel is integrated into the housing of the STIHL iMow robotic mower and features a large LCD display. It provides a intuitive way of recording all settings, as well as a way of viewing all functions and performance data of the automatic lawn mower. The high-contrast, bright display is easy to read even in sunlight.
Movable hood – The movable hood with sensors protects the STIHL iMow robotic mower from weather and obstacles. If the iMow robotic mower comes up against an obstacle during automatic mowing, the integrated sensors detect contact with the object and changes direction.
All-round protection – The STIHL iMow robotic mower is equipped with various sensors. As soon as someone attempts to pick it up while mowing, it stops. In addition, the automatic lawn mower can be protected with a PIN code. If it is configured so that it can only be operated by entering a PIN, it is protected from unauthorised use.
Standard equipment – Standard equipment for the STIHL iMow robotic mower includes the machine, the docking station, four pegs for securing the docking station to the ground as well as an iMow ruler as an aid for laying the perimeter wire. An installation kit is also required to install the iMow robotic mower.
Docking station – The docking station is included as standard equipment for the STIHL iMow robotic mower. It is both the robotic mower’s home and where it charges its battery. At the same time, it is the starting point for every mowing operation. When driving, the automatic lawn mower is guided by the signal transmitted by the perimeter wire at the edge of the lawn. This signal is fed via the docking station. If it rains or the battery runs down during mowing, the iMow robotic mower independently returns to the docking station and recharges its battery. Thanks to its intelligent charging system, the iMow decides independently whether an express charge is necessary due to another imminent mowing operation or whether the battery should be charged more gently in normal mode. The docking station can be placed within or outside the lawn area.
Mulching mowing deck – The sturdy iMow mulching blade ensures a precise cutting pattern even on higher grass growth. Its rotational direction changes automatically every time the blade stops. This means that the blades of the automatic lawn mower wear evenly. The blade can be changed without the need for tools.
Offset drive home – By default, the iMow robotic mower travels back home to the docking station along the perimeter wire. If required, and depending on the condition of the edge of the mowing area, the iMow can also travel to its docking station with an alternating offset to the perimeter wire.
Removable control panel – The control panel with integrated and bright display is used on all STIHL iMow robotic mowers for easy setup, manual control and fast display of machine information. The high-contrast display means the control panel can also be used in sunlight. The panel is flush-mounted in the housing of the automatic lawn mower and can also be removed for convenient access.
App control – The iMow app transforms a STIHL iMow robotic mower into a standalone smart garden system. The intuitive app menu can be accessed via smartphone or tablet, which means that many mowing settings can be made not only directly on the machine but also while on the move. The free iMow app offers a real-time overview of main functions and performance data. Using the interactive mowing plan, time windows can be defined for each day during which the iMow robotic mower works flexibly and independently and charges its battery. Thanks to the integrated rain sensor and receipt of online weather forecasts, the automatic lawn mower only mows in suitable weather conditions. Using GPS localisation, the current location can also be viewed and a desired zone can be defined as the preferred mowing location at a specific time.
iMow robotic mower drive – The STIHL iMow robotic mowers feature a drive that enables them to mow hilly terrain with consistently high quality. The RMI 422 can handle gradients of up to 35%, while the other automatic lawn mowers from the RMI 4 series can cope with a gradient of up to 40%.
Adaptive slope speed – Using the adaptive slope speed function, the STIHL iMow robotic mower adapts its speed on uneven terrain. The integrated tilt sensor constantly analyses the position of the automatic lawn mower and adapts its speed accordingly.
Dynamic mowing plan – Using the STIHL iMow robotic mower interactive mowing plan, individual time windows during which the machine can be in operation can be defined for each day. Within these active times, the automatic lawn mower automatically determines the best times to mow for an optimum result. If it has to interrupt mowing because of rain, it automatically catches up later within the specified time window. The dynamic mowing plan can be called up and amended via the control panel.
Wheels with traction pattern – The smooth-running wheels with traction pattern ensure that the STIHL iMow robotic mower moves with precision. Especially on hilly lawns with a slight gradient of up to 45% and denser grass growth. The treaded wheels of the automatic lawn mower are self-cleaning.
This competition is guaranteed to go ahead when the timer is complete or all tickets are sold. Whichever occurs first.
By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
For the free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
Please ensure that you have selected the appropriate answer to the multiple-choice question or you will be charged and won’t receive an entry to the competition.
The maximum number of entries for this competition is 395
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- Cash alternative available for all prizes
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated