Tickets remaining: 0
Competition closes in
Robotic mower for lawns up to 800m²
The compact RMI 422 robot mower will mow small to medium sized lawns of up to approx. 800 m² and is designed to do this in the shortest time possible, allowing you full access to your garden when you want it. As it is fully automated, once iMOW® is installed, it will mow, charge and adapt its schedule all by itself. If the robot mower battery runs low or it starts to rain, the RMI 422 will return itself to the docking station, and depending on how much of the lawn still needs to be cut, it will decide whether to charge itself quickly or slowly helping to conserve power.
Fitted with a robust mulching blade, your grass will be finely shredded returning vital nutrients back into the soil. This also eliminates the need to dispose of any grass clippings. The iMOW® RMI 422 boasts 15 different cutting height settings, varying from 20mm-60mm so you can adjust it to suit you and your lawnThe STIHL iMOW® robotic mowers comply with all applicable safety standards. However, the iMOW® robotic mower is not a toy. During the iMOW® robotic mower’s active times, children, bystanders and animals must be kept out of the working area.
This competition is guaranteed to go ahead when the timer is complete or all tickets are sold. Whichever occurs first.
By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
For the free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
Please ensure that you have selected the appropriate answer to the multiple-choice question or you will be charged and won’t receive an entry to the competition.
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated