iPhone 14 Pro & AirPods
Tickets remaining: 94
Competition closes in
Do you need to upgrade your phone? Or need better sound? Or maybe someone in your life would love this for a Christmas gift!
You could win this iPhone 14 Pro & 3rd Gen Airpods for just £2.97!
iPhone 14 Pro – 128 GB
The iPhone 14 Pro creates a new experience for you, powered by a new A16 Bionic Chip. From Dynamic Island, which keeps music, FaceTime, and more at your fingertips. To be able to customize your lock screen. The iPhone 14 Pro is packed with new features. Now you can start capturing more details with a 65% larger sensor and 4x the resolution. In addition, the iPhone 14 Pro brings 2x brighter lighting to this device and all-day battery life. And let’s not forget the iPhone 14 Pro’s newest life-saving technology: Collision Detection and Emergency SOS.
- The battery capacity is at least 80% or above and the battery functions optimally.
The 6.1-inch (diagonally 15.5 cm) Super Retina XDR all-screen display with ProMotion works with Face ID and touch gestures – no more Home button.
If you take lots of photos and videos or use lots of apps, go for a larger storage. For light users, a smaller size is enough.
All of our phones undergo a rigorous 52-step testing and refurbishing process to ensure they are fully functional.
Triple cameras with 48MP main camera, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video. 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode.
Face ID is a quick and safe way to make sure that you are the only one who can access your phone.
AirPods (3rd generation) with MagSafe Charging Case
AirPods are lightweight and offer a contoured design. They sit at just the right angle for comfort and to better direct audio to your ear. The stem is 33 per cent shorter than AirPods (2nd generation) and includes a force sensor to easily control music and calls.
Personalised Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking
Sound is placed all around you to create an immersive, three-dimensional listening experience for music, TV shows and movies. Gyroscopes and accelerometers in AirPods work together to track your head movements — so it sounds like you’re in the centre of songs and scenes.¹
Music is automatically tuned to suit the shape of your ear. Inward-facing microphones detect what you’re hearing, then adjust low- and mid-range frequencies to deliver the rich details in every song.
Longer battery life
AirPods have an extra hour of battery life compared with AirPods (2nd generation) for up to 6 hours of listening time² and up to 4 hours of talk time.⁵ With just 5 minutes of charge, you’ll get around an hour of listening⁶ or talk time.⁷ And with the MagSafe Charging Case, you can enjoy up to 30 hours of total listening time and charge with compatible MagSafe and wireless chargers.⁸
Sweat and water resistant
Both AirPods and the MagSafe Charging Case are rated IPX4 water resistant — so they’ll withstand anything from rain to heavy workouts.³
Magical in every way
Setup is effortless — pull them out of the case and they’re ready to use. Automatically switch between your Apple devices. In-ear detection knows the difference between your ear and other surfaces. Announce Notifications with Siri gives you the option to have Siri read your notifications through your AirPods. And with Audio Sharing, you and a friend can easily share a song or show between any two sets of AirPods.
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated