GALAXY BLAZE HV KAYAK
Tickets remaining: 121
Competition closes in
The Blaze HV sit on top kayak is their most elegant and versatile ride. Its longer dimensions allow for a smoother glide across the water making lengthy journeys easier. This is their largest single person leisure kayak and a favourite amongst those who want to explore the water by kayak.
The Galaxy Blaze HV is comfortable and easy to handle on lakes and rivers for those calm days, yet equally loves to be let loose as a sea kayak on the open sea and surf. The Blaze HV comes with two small rear flush mount fixed rod holders for those times you might just want to fish. Also available as Blaze Fisher HV with fishing accessories included.
The latest version of the Blaze HV kayak comes with an anchorage to support a motor bracket as standard. This means you can attach any of our electric motors using a motor mount and cruise along with some additional help, making it ideal for long days out on the water.
Like all Galaxy Kayaks, the Blaze HV comes fully equipped with a seat and paddle so all you need is a lifejacket, and you are ready for your next adventure!
The Galaxy HV Series™ kayaks also come in a range of new colours to choose from for ultimate visibility to full camouflage mode.
Ensure the added safety of your equipment against all conditions with an optional combination of two or three bungee cords available for the rear storage boot to tie and secure your gear.
Whether you are looking for added safety or simply like to have fun on the water chose a truly unique look with the Galaxy HV Series™.
This Kayak Includes:
1 moulded anchorage in rear of kayak: for the ability to place an outboard motor
2 rear screw mounts: to connect accessories such as anchor cleats
1 central storage hatch and 1 large front storage hatch: for easy access and general storage, complete with hermetic seals
2 splash bags: that come within the hatches. Note, we recommend storing any fragile items, such as mobile phones, in dedicated waterproof containers (see NRS products) as humidity and condensation can still get within the splash bag
6 drainage points: located around the kayak allowing you to choose where to drain water whilst maintaining desired areas dry
6 scupper plugs: made from high quality rubber. Insert and remove when required for self-drainage system to activate
2 small flush mount fixed rod holders: for those times you fancy fishing
1 fitting: for a multidirectional rod holder or other accessories
1 x bow and stern handle: for easy transport of your kayak
2 x side handles: for easy transport of your kayak
1 moulded drink holder: to carry easy access drink to keep you hydrated
8 D rings: for easy clip-on of items such as seats
1 drainage plug: to completely drain any bilge water that has been absorbed into the hull after use
2 molded foot braces: for comfortable positioning whilst paddling
1 premium comfort seat: with added padding to help with increased time on the water. It also comes with built in rear storage for keeping any bits and pieces at hand
1 two-piece paddle:made from high-grade aluminium making it light and weather resistant. The paddle can be easily constructed and deconstructed for easy storage
Length: 298cm, width: 74cm, height: 33cm
Weight: 21kg – Max carry weight: 140kg
*colour may vary from photo
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- Cash alternative available for all prizes
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated