Enter for a chance to win
Fully Forged 1995 Nissan 180SX or 20K Cash Alternative
Tickets remaining: 136
Competition closes in
1995 180SX The shell is in outstanding condition
Was Previously southern reg so can be changed back for free!
- The car has always been dry stored and only comes out in the summer months.
- ENGINE: SR20DET Straightcam boosting to 1.6bar making about 400whp.
- HKS264 step 1 cams. BC valve springs. Valve stem oil seals changed.
- Port and polish work. TP swish area machining on the head.
- Weisco 86.5 9:1 pistons. Egale rods. 1.1mm cosworth gasket.
- Full set of al race bearings ARP head and main studs. ARP fiywheel bolts.
- New Nissan oil pump and seals.
- Nisr 16cc injectors.
- Ra Filter. 352 turbo Custom ordered with V-Band Mounts. ￥汽纱 12mm Wastegate.
- 6Boost Manifold custom ordered with V-Band Mounts.
- Nismo Engine Mounts. Custom Stainless Downpipe, Stainless silenced De-cat, Custom Stainless Shotgun exhaust.
- Link G4+ Extreme ECU.
- DRIVETRAIN: ACT Extreme clutch SR20 Gearbox with Apex quick shifter.
- Nismo Gearbox Mount Nismo GT-Pro 2way diff. Skyline 5 bolt half shafts. Skyline 5 Stud hubs all round
- K-Sport 8 Pot Calipers with new K-Sport Grooved Rotors and new EBC Yellowstuff Pads.
- Braided Brake lines front & back.
- Rays Volk GT7 Split rims 9″x17″
- HD Monopro coilovers with topmounts.
- FRONT: Hardrace FRONT ADJUSTABLE LOWER CONTROL ARM.
- Hardrace FRONT HIGH ANGLE TENSION ROD.
- Hardrace DROP LINKS.
- Hardrace FRONT LOWER BRACES.
- Whitlline Adjustable front Antiroll bar.
- Cusco Adjustable upper Strutbrace.
- REAR: Hardrace REAR ADJUSTABLE LOWER CONTROL ARM Hardrace REAR ADJUSTABLE UPPER CAMBER KIT.
- Hardrace REAR ADJUSTABLE TOE CONTROL ARM.
- Hardrace REAR ADJUSTABLE TRACTION
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- Cash alternative available for all prizes
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated