DEWALT PRO TOOL KIT
Tickets remaining: 0
Competition closes in
DeWalt 18V XR Brushless Compact Power Tool Kit 6pcs with 3x 5.0Ah Batteries
The Dewalt DCK623P3 is part of the all powerful Dewalt XR 5.0Ah Lithium-ion cordless range, offering eXtreme run time, increased efficiency and improved performance. By constantly monitoring tool and battery operation, the intelligent switch module maximises performance and prevents damage caused by overload or temperature build-up. This technology, combined with a tough outer casing and superb ergonomics means that XR Lithium-ion is truly “Tough on the outside & Intelligent on the inside”. The 4.0Ah batteries are the same size and weight as the 3.0Ah enabling to mix and match your old with the new.
Features & Specification:
18v XR Compact Hammer Drill Driver:
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
- Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort
- Improved air flow to the motor for cooler electronics and increased power
- 3 position super bright LED light
- Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
18v XR 3-Speed Impact Driver:
- Motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly
- Application control is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings including ‘PrecisionDrive’
- ‘PrecisionDrive’ mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage
- Super lightweight and compact the tool is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces
- 3x LED “Halo” light ring offers excellent work piece lighting
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) ‘drop in’ bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
18v XR 184mm Circular Saw
- Powered by 18V XR 5.0Ah Li-ion battery for extended run time (100 cuts 200 x 50mm soft wood)
- Includes DT1951 construction blade 184mm x 16mm 24T for fast and smooth cutting
- 64mm Depth of cut ideal for thicker materials
- Over-mould touch points on the handle for improved grip and ergonomics
- Cut away guard lifts when in use for increased visibility. When not in use it covers the blade for safer storage
- LED light and dust blower for increased visibility
- Durable aluminium cut away guard increases cut-line visibility. Safer when not in use
- Aluminium base is lightweight and durable
- Air lock compatible dust extraction system for a cleaner and safer job site environment
18v XR 125mm Small Angle Grinder
- Capable of x69 cuts in 1/2″ steel rebar when used with 5.0Ah battery (sold separately)
- Compact gear case for increased access to tight spaces and gives excellent cutting depth
- Slide switch provides less user fatigue
- Built in no-volt release gives protection against accidental start ups when new battery is installed
- Electronic brake has braking time of < 2 seconds when the trigger is released to help reduce accidental contact and injury
- Constant Clutch and E-Clutch protects from kickbacks, cuts and wheel bursts
- Mesh Covers restricts dust being sucked through the motor
- Ergonomic slim body with rubber over-mould for improved comfort and control
- Two Position Side Handle offers greater comfort and control
- 1 or 2 touch guard for quick and easy keyless adjustment
18v XR Compact Reciprocating Saw
- Compact length (363mm), lightweight (3.2kg), ergonomically designed and improved balance allows comfortable and controlled cutting for high user efficiency
- 4-position blade clamp – allows cutting from angle and improves access to cut making it easy to use in many applications
- Fixed, pivoting shoe for optimum stabilisation of cuts ensures better comfort, control and performance
- Optimum speed/stroke length (28.6mm / 2900SPM) for fast and efficient cutting, enhances productivity saving time and money
- Variable speed switch gives complete control
- LED light for better visibility
18v XR LED Area Light
- Variable light settings for maximum brightness or extended run time
- 250-500 lumen output with broad and even beam pattern
- Up to 10 hours run time
- Nine position articulating lamp head for directional control of light output
DeWalt 54V XR Flexvolt 230mm Brushless Cut Off Saw (Body Only)
The DCS691N 54V XR Flexvolt 230mm Brushless Cut Off Saw is powered by all DeWalt XR Flexvolt batteries which gives you a whole host of advantages compared to a petrol powered alternative.This saw is ideal for landscaping, building, maintenance, roofers, and general construction work. Including starting on switch (no pull chord), it has no filters to clean, no maintenance, no refuelling area, lower noise and increased dust management.
- 54V Brushless motor for extended durability, efficiency and power delivering a no load speed of 6,600rpm
- Latched battery box for minimizing dust and water ingress into the battery terminals which enhances durability
- 5-position rotatable guard for optimized approach angle, for improved visibility when cutting in tight spots
- Adjustable dual sided water delivery system for superior dust management and sealed switch for durability
- Heavy load indicator provides user feedback to help cut with optimized force without stopping
- All metal drivetrain for superior durability and efficiency
- Brake provides fast reduction in wheel speed increases safety and productivity
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip and 4.2m/s² vibration provides comfort during extended periods of use
- Ergonomic auxiliary handle for optimized horizontal and vertical cutting
- Rear labyrinth construction air intake, keeps motor clean, cool and debris free
DeWalt 54V XR 305mm Flexvolt Mitre Saw with 2x 6.0Ah Batteries
The DeWalt DHS780 FlexVolt XR Mitre Saw has a brushless motor and hybrid drive with a compact design. It has been designed for large-volume use and even has a dust-proof trombone cut-out for the machining of larger work pieces. The high-quality bearing guide rollers ensure a comfortable and precise cutting guide with an expanded cutting capacity of up to 330 x 58mm.
The XPS cut-line display provides even more precision, with bright LED’s that project the saw blade’s shadow onto the work area from above, allowing the work-piece to be aligned exactly and the cutting area perfectly illuminated.
Powered by either 2 x 54 Volt FlexVolt batteries or via the AC/DC mains adaptor (DCB500 adaptors sold separately).
- All the power, none of the cord: A total of 108V of power from the dual XR FLEXVOLT battery packs gives you unparalleled cordless productivity in professional applications such as roofing, landscaping, flooring and general carpentry. An optional DCB500 AC adaptor lets you connect to an available mains power source.
- Pinpoint precision: The integrated XPSTM shadow cut line uses a built-in high-intensity LED light to cast the shadow of the blade, allowing users to line up the cut and acting as a virtual pencil mark.
- Fully adjustable control: Fully adjustable mitre and bevel stops allow for fast, simple angle setting. Added control comes from an adjustable depth stop and a bevel R to L override (49º) giving you the ability to quickly bevel from side to side.
- Superior dust management: The DHS780 is fully AirLock compatible and features an inline dust deflector assembly, with a chute perpendicular to the blade to efficiently drive debris away from the blade and protect users from dust inhalation
DeWalt TSTAK Radio
The DeWalt DWST1-81079 TSTAK™ Radio also doubles up as an XR/FlexVolt battery charger. It offers FM, AM and DAB+, with a 45 Watt output. Fully compatible with the TSTAK™ system, incorporating the usual stacking latches. It also incorporates shock absorbing rubber bumpers on all 4 corners for tough on site protection. This heavy-duty site radio has 2 mid range speakers on the front, 2 more mid range speakers on the back as well as 2 powerful sub-woofers on the bottom, this combination provides excellent sound quality. The radio can be controlled remotely via your Android or Apple device using the DeWalt Mobile App, allowing for complete control of the device on site, and with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), you stay connected without sacrificing your battery.
- IP 54 protection against dust and water jets.
- 2 sub-woofers for premium sound.
- 12FM presets.
- 6 drivers which is the best in category.
DeWalt 18V XR Brushless 82mm Planer (Body Only)
The DeWalt DCP580N-XJ was introduced as the world’s first brushless, cordless planer. The DCP580N sets the bar when it comes to cordless planers now, it is packed into a compact and balanced body and is brilliant for vertical or horizontal planing. The DCP580N benefits from DeWalt’s XR brushless motor giving it plenty of power, limiting wasted energy and maximising the life span of the machine, the brushless motor and 82mm reversible blades will help plane up to 2.0mm in soft wood or 1.0mm in hardwood and if you need the blades it couldn’t be easier with the integrated torx key.
This cordless DeWalt planer boasts a DeWalt XR brushless motor to eliminate wasted energy and improve the runtime of the tool. This efficient technology works in tandem with a high-capacity XR battery, providing maximum output that’s truly best-in-class. The DeWalt DCP580N has enough runtime to power a typical day’s work with just one charge, ideal for those looking to reduce costly downtime.
- Brushless Motor – Increased power and runtime
- Lightweight – only 3.1 Kg with battery, weighted towards the front of the trigger to reduce any physical strain during use
- Soft grip handle offers end-users optimum comfort and manoeuvrability during a wide range of applications
- On board blade storage and torx key – for quick and easy blade changes
- 2.0mm Depth of Cut – For large material removal
- Fine indexed, accurate depth adjustment knob allows for maximum precision with 0.1mm increments
- Front and rear shoe milled in situ – For increased accuracy
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium-Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Air lock port – compatible with DeWalt Airlock dust extraction system or DWV9390-XJ Dust Bag
- Foot lock off – stands the tool above the work surface
- Market leading 9.00mm rebate capacity making it ideal for minor on-site alterations and fixes
DeWalt Airlock Dust Bag Attachment
The DEWALT DWV9390 Dust Bag is suitable for use with DCP580 cordless planer. It has a twist-lock connection to the chip deflector for quick emptying and is AirLock compatible.
- Large capacity dust collection bag
- Spring loaded for easy emptying
- Left or right mounting
- AirLock Dust Bag for DCP580 Planer
- Includes Chip Ejection Spout, Heavy Duty Dust Bag, Bayonet Fitment For Quick & East Chip Removal
DeWalt 18V XR LED Tripod Light (Body Only)
The DeWalt DCL079 XR LED Tripod Light is perfect for all trades so work can continue no matter the light conditions. Its compact size and durable construction mean it is easy to transport and store. The tripod base provides stability and means it is less likely to be knocked over. It produces a high power, broad and even beam. Providing light output across 3 brightness settings; 1000lm, 1800lm and 3000lm for different applications. The highest setting is 30% brighter than a 500W halogen light. 3500K warmer light colour to reduce glare.
The light has an adjustable angle lamp, 240° rotatable lamp head with a 200° pivot angle for optimum light positioning. It has a durable construction, the lamp head is protected by an outer shell. IP55 rated against dust and water ingress protection enabling interior and exterior use. The telescopic pole can be adjusted up to 2.2m. Collapses down to 1m high for easy transportation and storage. Fitted with a carry handle.
Supplied as a bare unit, no battery or charger supplied.
DeWalt DS280 Toughsystem Tote
The DeWalt DS280 DWST1-75654 TOUGHSYSTEM Tote is a large, robustly designed tool carrier with an open bin which can accommodate tools, cables and accessories to your requirements.
The DS280 DWST1-75654 tote can be easily clicked together with any other box or case in the DeWalt TOUGHSYSTEM range.
- Side latches allow to be connected to other TOUGHSYSTEM modules
- Large metal bar allows easy transportation with only one hand
- Side handles – can be attached to the Trolley System
- Convenient side handles
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated