DEWALT PRO TOOL KIT
Tickets remaining: 326
Competition closes in
DeWalt Large Open Mouth Storage Bag
The DeWalt DEW179209 Pro Open Mouth bag which has a waterproof base and also features an inner divider, multiple compartments and an ergonomic handle. Guaranteed to be tough, this bag is characterised by its variety of internal and external pockets enabling convenient tool organisation. This bag the perfect accessory for working inside and outside by professional or domestic users.
DeWalt 54V XR Flexvolt 216mm Mitre Saw with 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries
The DeWalt DCS777 XR FlexVolt Cordless Mitre Saw is fitted with an XPS shadow line cut indicator that provides fast, accurate alignment of the blade whilst illuminating the work piece for increased productivity, with no adjustment required.
The base and fence has been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications. With a head lock function that allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transport.
Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° with a quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°. Sliding left-hand fence with measuring scale for improved material support and a compact internal rail design for a large cutting capacity whilst remaining transportable.
DeWalt XR FlexVolt batteries stand at the forefront of cordless technology. They are the world’s first convertible 18/54 Volt batteries, offering unprecedented levels of power. Provides the unique ability to power heavy-duty construction power tools whilst still being compatible with existing DeWalt XR 18 Volt products and offering increased runtime.
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity
- 54V motor provides power and runtime for demanding construction applications
- Built on classic pull saw design improved and updated for the modern user
- Compact internal rail design for huge cutting capacity in a highly transportable format
- New head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation
- The base and fence have been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications
- Sliding left hand fence with measuring scale for improved material support and management
- Dust extraction specifically designed to meet the needs of the professional user in heavy use applications, protection from airborn dust particles minimises health risk over long periods
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
- Voltage – 54
- Blade speed – 6300rpm
- Blade diameter – 216mm
- Blade bore – 30mm
- Bevel capacity – 48°
- Mitre capacity left and right – 50 / 50°
- Cutting capacity at 90 deg / 45 deg W x H – 173mm x 62mm
- Cutting capacity at 90 deg / 90 deg W x H – 270mm x 62mm
- Cutting capacity at 45 deg / 90 deg W x H – 189mm x 62mm
- Max. cutting capacity at 45 deg/ 45 deg – 190 x 48mm
- Max. depth of cut (saws) – 80mm
- Weight – 14kg
- Depth – 550mm
- Length – 490mm
What is included:
- 1 x DCS777T2-GB 54V XR Flexvolt 216mm Mitre Saw
- 1 x TCT tooth saw blade
- 1 x Blade spanner
- 1 x Material clamp
- 2 x 54V FLEXVOLT batteries
- 1 x DCB118 Fast Charger
DeWalt DCC018N 18V XR Triple Source Inflator (Body Only)
The DeWalt DCC018N XR Triple Source Inflator is a compact and lightweight, high-performance inflator with a durable easy-to-use design. The DeWalt Triple Source Inflator is automatic shut-off feature prevents over inflation. Ideal for tackling big tasks thanks to its high/low pressure output.
- Lightweight construction at just 3 kg.
- The digital gauge allows you to preset desired ‘psi’.
- Proven reliable Dealt technology.
- The inflator is capable of inflating at a rate of up to 0.35L/min. @ 6.2 bar or 0.6L/min. @ 2 bar.
- High performance for the home or tradesman.
- Product Dimensions : 33 x 14 x 26 cm
- Triple power supply: 18V XR, 240V and 12V batteries.
- Two outputs: high pressure and high volume (inflation and deflation).
- Power Source : Battery-powered
- Weight: 2.7kg
What is included:
- 1x DCC018NXJ 18V XR Volt Triple Source Inflator With Air Compressor
- 1x Nozzle accessory set
- 1x 12V Car adapter
DeWalt Universal Mitre Saw Stand
The DeWalt Universal DE7023 Leg Stand is an extendable unit and, from its 1.7m base unit, two telescopic extensions expand the working area up to 3.83m in length, which will support work pieces over 5 metres in length. The leg stand has a unique bracket mounting system that takes all DeWalt and most competitive mitre saws. These brackets are also available separately meaning that one mitre saw station can be used in conjunction with a variety of machines. These brackets can also even be used with a board to create a large surface for supporting work. The Mitre saw station also features quick release spring-loaded retractable legs, to create a secure working platform on the work site. A convenient carry handle on the underside of the stand provides easy, balanced single-handed transportation of the stand. Transportation is aided yet further by a shoulder carry strap, which is also available. With the lightweight construction of the leg stand and its compact self contained parts, this is the first mitre saw system that provides the user with a truly portable yet versatile and stable mitre saw workstation for site.
- 1.7 metre beam extends to support up to 3.83 metres for use with large workpieces
- The leg stand has a unique bracket mounting system that takes all DeWalt and most competitive mitre saws.
- The beam can support up to 227Kg providing significant flexibility and capacity
- Quick release spring loaded retractable legs create a secure working platform on the work site.
- A convenient carry handle on the underside of the stand ensures easy single-handed transportation
- Fits the following saws: DW777, DW712, DW717, DW718, DW780.
- Height: 820mm.
- Closed Length: 1.7m.
- Open Length: 3.83m.
- Max. Loading: 182kg.
- Weight: 19.8kg.
DeWalt 54V XR FlexVolt 3-Mode SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill in TSTAK Box
Well this one really packs a punch!! The DCH334X2 is branded with the category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 66 holes per charge. This Hammer Drill features a quick release SDS-plus tool holder and keyless chuck for easy switching between hammer, rotary hammer and rotary only applications. The DCH334X2 is designed to both perform and protect with the best in class vibration of 8.5m/s² which minimises user fatigue over prolonged periods of operation.
The DCH333X2 is part of the 54v Flexvolt range which provides cordless power tools with the equivalent power output as corded power tools. The DeWalt Hammer Drill will provide unrivalled performance on the job site thanks to the Brushless 9.0Ah 18v Li-Ion Battery Platform which supplies extreme runtime performance and reduced maintenance. This Drill has a rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render, and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal.
- 9.0Ah Battery for extended run time.
- Belt Hook for added convenience.
- Class Leading Vibration.
- 3 Mode Mechanism; Hammer, Rotary Only and Chisel Only.
- 3.5J impact Energy.
- Worklight for improved visibility of work area.
- Lightweight, compact and ergonomic build design.
- 54v Flexvolt Brushless Motor for corded equivalent performance.
- Quick release SDS-plus tool holder and keyless chuck for easy switching between operation modes.
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render. Impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in metal and wood.
DeWalt XR 18V 1st & 2nd Fix Nailer Kit with 2x 5.0Ah Batteries
The DCK264P2 is the best selling Nailer kit from DeWalt. It has everything you need to get nailing, the DCN692 1st Fix Nailer and DCN660 2nd Fix Nailer cover all bases. The kit is loaded up with 2 x 5.0Ah XR Batteries, a fast charger and Deep Stak box.
Features & Specification:
DCN692 XR 18V Brushless Framing Nailer 90mm
- Two speeds or power levels which optimises the nailer for firing all lengths of nails.
- The sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at temperature between -20 and 50 degrees celsius and minimal cleaning/service requirements
- Class leading vibration and sound figures, offer fantastic user protection
- Versatile 30 – 34 degree magazine angle will accept most clipped head, and off centre round head paper tape or wire weld collated framing nails
- Reversible belt/rafter hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site
- Depths can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the non-mar contact-trip
- Ergonomic tool design allows the nailer to fit easily between a 400mm centre stud
- Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs
- Tool free stall/jam clearance minimises user down time
- Cordless design so no hanging leads to deal with
- User can engage contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
- Dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine
- Compatible Battery Chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Nail Diameter: 2.8 – 3.3 mm
- Magazine angle: 30 – 34 °
- Magazine loading: Rear – load
- Nail Length (Plain Shank): 50 – 75 mm
- Magazine capacity: Up to 55 Nails
- Trigger Type: Bump & Sequential
- Length: 345 mm
- Width: 125 mm
- Height: 338 mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Nailer Operating Mode: Selective
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Impact energy: 105 J
- Temperature Range: -20 to 50°C
- Fault indicator: Yes
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- Cash alternative available for all prizes
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated