Dewalt & Heater Bundle or 2k Cash
Tickets remaining: 641
Competition closes in
Calling All Plasterers, Tilers, Landscapers, Flooring Contractors and General Builders!! This one is for you!!
This Dewalt Kit & Heating Bundle includes:
DeWalt DCD240N 54V XR Flexvolt Paddle Mixer Body Only
Wow another belting Flexvolt product from DeWalt. DeWalt DCD240N 54V XR Flexvolt Brushless Paddle mixer M14 Body Only is the bees knees!
The DeWalt DCN240 Paddle Mixer is ideal for Plasterers, Tilers, Landscapers, Flooring Contractors and General Builders. The 54V Brushless Motor gives the equivalent power of the corded machine. Its ergonomic dual handle with critical width and angle dimensions helps to reduce user fatigue. This Paddle Mixer is sold without batteries or charger.
- 5 electronic speed setting dial (1 = 300 RPM, 2 = 450 RPM, 3 = 550 RPM, 4 = 650 RPM, 5 = 725 RPM)
- Dual handle ergonomic with critical width and angle dimensions, reduces user fatigue
- Single-speed mechanical transmission offering electronic variable speed (0-725 RPM) with a 5 second ramp up / down in all speeds for reducing material spread
- All metal transmission for heavy duty cycle
- M14 threaded connector which is a standard fitment
- Safety lock off switch for minimizing accidental starts when on it’s side or when inserting battery
- Voltage: 54v
- Wattage: 1600 (UWO) / equivalent to 2000W
- Spiral Paddle: 160mm
- Speed Settings: 1: 300RPM, 2: 450RPM, 3: 550RPM, 4:650RPM, 5: 725RPM
- Electronic variable speed: up to 725 RPM
- Motor: Brushless
Dewalt 18v 225mm Brushless Drywall Sander
- Powerful head mounted brushless motor, provides ample power to complete all drywall sanding applications
- Variable speed dial allows for easy speed changes to suit all sanding applications
- Ventilated sanding backing pad delivers best in class dust extraction when combined with mesh sanding sheets
- Telescopic handle offers speedy sander length changes from 1.2 – 1.6M without the need to turn off the sander
- AirLock connector allows for universal fitment to any DEWALT dust extractor
- Side positioned head mounted dust extraction hose provides clear line of sight to work area and allows for access into tight spaces
DeWalt 54V XR FlexVolt Dust Extractor
- M-Class compliant
- 1 battery charger and 2 batteries
- Brushless motor
- Innovative dual filter cleaning system
- Automatically cleaning every 30 seconds
- Audible alarm alert for performance changes
VAL 6 KBE1S Radiant Heater
The VAL6 KBE1S portable diesel powered infrared heater is a robust heater for industrial and event purposes.
Infrared heat provides efficient heating as the radiant heat penetrates evenly on and into surfaces just like sunlight. VAL6 Infrared heater models can be used for heating or drying. Applications include heating in large environments such as: factories, warehouses, workshops, showrooms, garages, sheds, outbuildings, construction sites, emergency sites, halls, auditoriums, outdoor areas for events, indoor areas with high ceilings etc. It can also be used for drying paint, adhesives and for drying out damp rooms.
Portable infrared heaters are used for localised space heating in large environments and can heat spaces that would otherwise be uneconomical to heat. Infrared heaters work on the same principle as the sun, heating the people and objects the light touches rather than heating the air. Heat is generated by infrared rays that travel at the speed of light producing a highly efficient and low cost source of warmth.
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated