2015 Suzuki GSXR 600 – MOTO GP Edition
Tickets remaining: 417
Competition closes in
2015 Suzuki GSXR 600 – MOTO GP Edition
Immaculate bike in the stunning Moto GP Edition colours
- MOT until February 2024
- Full service History
- Standard bike, hasn’t been messed with.
- 22,000 miles
- 2 keys present
A lightweight chassis featuring a compact wheelbase and race-developed suspension. A compact, powerful 4-cylinder engine delivering a real-world demonstration of advanced race-proven technology. The GSX-R600 – designed to be The Top Performer in its class, a total package designed to Own the Racetrack.
2015 Suzuki GSX-R600 Moto GP Features and Benefits:
Lighter pistons and more aggressive valve lift curves enhance throttle response and produce stronger low-to-mid range torque. With a close ratio gearbox, this extra torque delivers better race starts, quicker acceleration and stronger drive out of the corners.
BREMBO Monoblock Radial Mount Calipers:
Provide more powerful and consistent braking with greater rigidity for better rider feedback. Reduced unsprung weight provides even better suspension performance.
SHOWA Big Piston Forks (BPF):
Quicker reacting with improved damping and more controlled compression under hard braking.
Race Proven Slipper Clutch:
Improves rear tyre grip and stability when approaching bends by reducing the pressure on the clutch pack under hard deceleration.
Suzuki Drive Mode Selector:
Two separate performance settings give instant control over the power delivery to suit different sections of the road or track.
3-Step Adjustable Footpegs:
Allows you to ride in the position that suits you best, providing greater comfort, control and reduces fatigue.
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- Cash alternative available for all prizes
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated