1999 Nissan s15 Rb25 Neo
Tickets remaining: 4
Competition closes in
1999 NISSAN S15 RB25 NEO
Full years MOT
Powered by LINK G4x with antilag.
Mapped by Bradley motorworks.
500bhp on Low Boost!
Engine bought from jdm distro with only 60k kms,
Brand new Nissan water pump and oil pump fitted,
New Oem timing belt kit,
Nispro top mount feed fuel rail,
3 bar map sensor,
Boost soliend valve,
Sinco race manifold,
Pipercross air filter,
Greedy style inlet manifold,
Japspeed 100mm rad,
X2 spal high cfm race fans,
Toyosports intercooler with custom piping,
Full 3 inch stainless exhaust with flexi,
HSD DualTech coilovers with 5k rear and 7k front springs,
Work Emotion Cr Kiwami ashed bronze 18 inch alloys,
Driftworks lower adjustable arms,
Driftworks geomaster kinked tension rod arms,
Driftworks geomaster toe rods,
Driftworks geomaster Traction rods,
factory Hid Headlights,
Dm style rear spoiler,
Ur style rear bumper,
Aggressive style front bumper,
This competition is guaranteed to go ahead when the timer is complete or all tickets are sold. Whichever occurs first.
By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
For the free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
Please ensure that you have selected the appropriate answer to the multiple-choice question or you will be charged and won’t receive an entry to the competition.
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- Cash alternative available for all prizes
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated