Enter for a chance to win
Win £10,000 Cash Tax Free!
Tickets remaining: 284
Competition closes in
LIVE DRAW TODAY
Win £10,000 Cash Tax Free
Only £6.75 per entry limited to 1950 entries.
WHEN IS THE DRAW?
If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.
The Live draw and updates will be on the ‘Lucky Day Competitions’ Facebook page! Everyone will be allocated a random number(s) when ordering and will receive confirmation of the numbers via email on the order confirmation. The live draw takes place once we sell the maximum amount of entries for the competition (1950) To enter our competitions for free, this can be done by sending an unenclosed postcard via 1st class post detailing which competition you would like to partake in, the chosen answer to the competition question along with your personal details including, Name / Address / Date of birth & Contact phone number. If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed. You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook – Follow our page – Lucky Day Competitions. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following our page and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed.
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- Cash alternative available for all prizes
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated