STIHL CHAINSAW KIT
Tickets remaining: 0
Competition closes in
The chainsaw kit includes:
STIHL MS 500 i
First-ever chainsaw with STIHL Injection Technology. The best power-to-weight ratio on the market, and the simplest operation. Ideally suited for the harvesting and processing of large timber. All thanks to its unique lightweight design and outstanding acceleration. New bumper spikes, HD2 filter, captive nut on the sprocket cover for easy chain change, controlled-delivery oil pump, and tool-free fuel cap for safe and easy filling with fuels and lubricants.
Stihl Forest-Plus Chain Oil 5L
tihl ForestPlus bar and chain oil provides high quality lubrication at a very competitive price. Suitable for use with all chainsaws, this mineral based oil provides an alternative to the price conscious end user. With a 3 year shelf life and usable at temperatures as low as -15°C.
Stihl HP ULtra
Fully synthetic oil with exceptional lubrication properties. Burns with extremely low residue due to ash-free additive. Suitable for continuous use under the most demanding engine conditions.
Stihl Filling Kit
Contains a filing guide, round file with handle, depth gauge tool, flat file with handle, and a sturdy case
Logger’s Mate Saw horse
The Roughneck Logger’s Mate is a lightweight yet sturdy saw bench that packs flat for easier storage and transportation. It can be erected and dismantled in seconds. The Logger’s Mate has a vice-like grip to hold logs and timber at the perfect height for cutting by chain saw or a bow saw. It is ideal for cutting logs, branches, timber, fence posts, beams etc. Holds logs and timber from 50mm to 240mm diameter and up to 4m long. Max. timber weight: 150kg
Stihl Standard Cut Resistant Chainsaw Gloves
Stihl Petrol Drum
- Sign up for an account
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, answer the multiple-choice question and complete checkout
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number/s. If you don’t receive the email please check your junk folder. You can also locate your ticket numbers in the order section of your account at any time
- Our exclusive competitions have a limited number of entries which are listed one each prize
- Each competition runs for a limited time only
- All draws on the website are listed with a draw date which is when the draw will take place for that given prize
- There is also a timer counting down to the start of the live draw
- All draws are guaranteed to go ahead on the draw date listed on the prize even if it has not sold out
- If the draw sells out before the draw date, the live draw may be pulled forward
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for live draw updates
- We use Google’s Random Number Generator to randomly select the winning number for each competition, in a live stream on Facebook on the draw night
- If you miss the draw, don’t worry you can watch it back at any time on the live draw section of the website
- Watch back here – https://www.luckydaycompetitions.com/live-draws/
- If your ticket number is picked as the winning number for a draw someone will contact you directly by phone or email
- If you win a prize on Friday night’s draw you may not be contacted by phone until Monday as the office is closed over the weekend, however do not worry. If your ticket number has been drawn as the winner the prize is yours
- We will arrange delivery of the prize (free of charge) to the winner
- By entering this competition, you have confirmed that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
- For free entry method see our terms and conditions 3.10.
- We are a certified and verified company that offers a secure service that protects your privacy to GDPR Regulations
- Our fully compliant 3D secure 2 Authentication system reduces fraud and keeps our customers data safe whilst making payment on our website
- For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
- Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated